[NFBWATlk] Hyperlinks keys

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Thu Sep 14 04:46:00 UTC 2023

Ben,

This type of discussion is, I believe, appropriate for this list, since
we in the NFB are tasked with helping one another through questions like
these.

As Jessie and others have mentioned already, pressing the command,
Insert+F7, will get you a list of links within a web page / web site. if
you are in a Word document, Google Docs document or other word
processing content, you may tty using that keystroke as well to check
for links. In word, specifically, use the command, Insert+F5, this will
get a list of all fields in the Word document including links. Press
enter on it to activate. Same with web links, Insert+f7 to get links
list dialog, use first letter nav to jump through straight to link you
want, then hit enter to activate immediately.

Hope this helps, and take care.