[NFBWATlk] Announcing our NFBW Alaska cruise fundraiser

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 6 19:24:53 UTC 2024

This is our exciting fundraiser for 2025! Please distribute the flyer widely in emails and on social media. The text is copied below and also attached a a Word document.

The National Federation of the Blind of Washington (NFBW) and Dream Vacations are pleased to announce

Our 2025 Alaska Cruise

This outstanding 7-day cruise departs from  Seattle on Saturday, September 27, 2025 and returns to Seattle on Saturday, October 4, 2025.

Itinerary:
September 27  Embark - Seattle, Washington
September 28  At Sea
September 29  Juneau, Alaska
September 30  Skagway, Alask
October 1  Cruise Glacier Bay
October 2  Ketchikan (Ward Cove), Alaska
October 3  Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
October 4  Disembark - Seattle, Washington

Rates:
Interior Cabin - $2500.60 per double stateroom which includes 2 picks: a beverage package and a specialty dining experience for both passengers (does not include gratuity
Balcony Cabin - $3574.60 per double stateroom which includes 4 picks: a beverage package for both passengers, 2 specialty dining experiences for both passengers (does not include gratuity)  free wifi for 2devices and a $50 discount per cabin per port on a shore experience
*Note: those who do not want a beverage (alcoholic drinks) package may choose a non-gratuity item.

Deposit:
$125 per person ($250 per cabin). This is due by August 24, 2024. Final payment is due by May 30, 2025.

To book your cruise please call Cindy Kiper at 813-418-0647 or email her at ckiper at dreamvacations.com <mailto:ckiper at dreamvacations.com>

This is a fundraiser for our NFB of Washington affiliate. We are excited to be working with Dream Vacations, a blind-owned business.