[NFBWATlk] January Members At Large Meeting

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 05:15:43 UTC 2024

Happy New Year Federation Family!

2023 has come and gone. We are ready for 2024 and enthusiastic about the
possibilities that it holds. Please join us virtually at our January
meeting for the Members At Large chapter Thursday, January 11th at 7pm.
Zoom details will be below. We plan to discuss our goals for the new year
and for the direction of the chapter. Please bring ideas for future
meetings that you would like to see in 2024.

We will be holding elections. Please be sure you are a current member of
the chapter by paying your annual dues of five dollars. You can send dues
by PayPal to payments at nfbw.org Please be sure and write in the notes
section that the money is for membership dues for the Members At Large.

There is still a little more time to support our chapter by making a
donation to get your name into the virtual hat for our Go Bag fundraiser.
If your name is drawn, you will luckily receive an emergency preparedness
backpack full of vital goodies and even some things that are included for
your delicious pleasure. Trust me, your tastebuds will thank you. This pack
has many items that will help get you started on the path to being prepared
in case of an emergency situation.

For every five dollars you donate, your name will go into the drawing one
time. For twenty dollars, your name will go in five times. That is five for
the price of four. What a deal! The lucky name will be drawn at our January
11th meeting. You don’t have to be present to win. Please send all
donations to the affiliate PayPal payments at nfbw.org Please remember to add
some details in the note section so our treasurer knows where to send the
money.  Please include your contact details and that the donation is for
the MAL Go Bag fundraiser.

FYI: The Members At Large chapter now has our own email mailing list. We
will still send out general meeting announcements on the WA Talk list
serve, but we invite all members and perspective members to join our new
list. Here is the link:

Again, we wish you a happy new year full of endless wellness and
possibilities. We hope to see you January 11th at 7pm for our monthly
meeting. Please don’t forget to share this information with anyone that may
be interested.

Topic: NFBW Members At Large

Time: Second Thursday of every month at 7pm

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502

Passcode: 823589

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

 Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502

Passcode: 823589