[NFBWATlk] A meeting invitation, and two questions.

mmines1 maurice at mmines.org
Tue May 14 22:22:54 UTC 2024

		Hello all I'm writing to invite anyone who is interested in Washington state to the next deaf blind public Zoom meeting. Here is the connection information in case anyone is interested. Now my question what is Washington state selling at convention? Last year I bought two bags of chocolate covered peanuts. So I'm curious what are you all selling this year? I do have one last question who do I know is actually coming to Orlando? If there is any time during the week maybe sitting down in in Starbucks, or something that will foster conversation. My final thought in this email if anyone wants to volunteer and get a very nice gift, meaning volunteer their time being a special service support provider meaning helping your fellow deaf blind Convention participant, please email me, and I can make sure you make the list people whom we will expect to be at the training on July 3 in Orlando if anyone has any questions please feel free to email me. Here's the link to Saturday's zoom meeting. All are welcomed.

Topic: DeafBlind Division Meeting
Time: May 18, 2024 03:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/99263868239

Meeting ID: 992 6386 8239

One tap mobile
+16694449171,,99263868239# US
+16699006833,,99263868239# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
• +1 669 444 9171 US
• +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Talk to you Saturday,

I know the date holds some special significance. Just think of the 13 year old me Live in Clark County. And listening to a borrowed HF receiver. That experience encouraged me to become and then when you're ready while operator years later. But of course will never forget may 18, 1980.

Maurice A. Mines.
President National Federation of the blind DeafBlind division.
Email address four the volunteer SSP program and any other division business is nfbdbpresident at mmines.org <mailto:nfbdbpresident at mmines.org>.