Subject: [NFBWATlk] Calling all seniors and future seniors!
From: &quot;Bennett Prows via NFBWATlk&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
To: &quot;&#x27;NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List&#x27;&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Cc: &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2026 11:27:43 -0800

This is a minder of our meet up for seniors tomorrow morning at 10 O&#x27;clock,
we are going to hold our meet up for seniors and those who will become
seniors at some time in the future. We want to talk about the highlights of
the NFB of Washington state convention coming up from Thursday evening,
February 26, through Sunday morning March 1, 2026, at the Doubletree Hotel
at the Seattle airport. 

Join us tomorrow  to discuss the panoply of activities happening next
weekend.  

 

Hope you can join us.

 

/s/

 

Bennett Prows

 

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81784891088?pwd=Ry9iWER2R0gxYldkN3RvV1p3d0dWUT09

Meeting ID: 817 8489 1088

Passcode: 023961

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,81784891088#,,,,*023961# US (Tacoma) 

+13462487799,,81784891088#,,,,*023961# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

       +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 817 8489 1088

Passcode: 023961

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kXRwKJRKdOkay.  I guess I
had the wrong email address.  Here goes again.

_______________________________________________

NFBWATlk mailing list

[email-masked] &lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt; 

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
NFBWATlk:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/bjprows%40comcast.net

. 

_______________________________________________
NFBWATlk mailing list
[email-masked]
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBWATlk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/donmi1949%40gmail.com