[Nfbwdane] Who else is on this list?

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Mon Jun 20 12:33:35 UTC 2016

I've been on this list for a while, but I don't remember seeing any
posts. It would be nice to make some local contacts. I'm the guy who did
most of the development on the liblouis Braille translation and
back-translation software. Now that is being handled by others. I've
turned my atention to making electronics and robotics more accesible to
blind persons and to writing Christian sci-fi. I'll be 80 in july, but I
intend to remain an active contributor to society as long as possible.

John

--
John J. Boyer; President,
AbilitiesSoft, Inc.
Email: john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org
Location: Madison, Wisconsin USA
Mission: To develop softwares and provide STEM services for people with
         disabilities which are available at no cost.