[Nfbwv-talk] new member

C. Smyth cs.nfbwv at verizon.net
Sun Dec 28 16:20:45 UTC 2008

Hi Andrew.  I am Charlene Smyth, president of the West Virginia affiliate of
the NFB.  Welcome to our list.  Are you familiar with West Virginia or do
you know anyone who lives here?

This isn't a very busy list so you shouldn't be overwhelmed with too many
messages.

You can find out more about our state by going to our website at
www.nfbwv.org and more about our national movement by going to www.nfb.org.

Charlene Smyth
NFBWV President