[Nfbwv-talk] Message from Kristi Bowman

C. Smyth cs.nfbwv at verizon.net
Thu Nov 20 11:54:58 UTC 2008

Please find below a message from Kristi Bowman with the March for Independence.  I encourage all NFBWV members to sign up for this as it ultimately benefits West Virginia in how much money we and all states get in the fall as our final share as well as through the grants we receive.

Charlene Smyth
NFBWV President

Hello All:
As you all know, this year's March for Independence is going to be on July 6, 2009,
in Detroit, Michigan.  The route is beautiful and the rally will again be spectacular!
We have a lot of work ahead of us.  These are challenging times, but not too challenging
for us to accomplish our goals.  We are the National Federation of the Blind!  One
of our first objectives is to have 100% participation from our affiliate presidents.
Many of you may think that you are registered when you really are not.  Participation
last year and receiving e-mails does not register you or confirm your registration.
We are  more than happy to register you, just reply to this e-mail and consider it
done.
Our goal is 100% by the Board meeting this weekend!