[Nfbwv-talk] BRAILLE MONITOR SUBSCRIPTIONS

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Wed Oct 7 18:46:12 UTC 2009

NFBWV President Charlene Smyth has asked me to post the following on her
behalf.  She is still experiencing Computer difficulties that effect sending
and receiving email at her NFBWV address.

Attention Braille, Large Print, and Cassette Monitor Readers:  In January
2010 we intend to clean up the Monitor database. If you wish to continue to
receive the Braille Monitor in large print or Braille or on cassette, you
must notify Marsha Dyer by email

mdyer at nfb.org

 phone (410-659-9314, ext. 2204), or mail (1800 Johnson Street, Baltimore,
Maryland 21230). Be sure to tell her which format you wish to receive.

Remember that you can receive each issue by email at the beginning of the
month by signing up at <www.nfb.org>. Select Publications and then Braille
Monitor. There you will see instructions for receiving the email edition.
>From that page you can also download individual articles or the entire
Monitor in text or MP3 format.