[Nfbwv-talk] ED VAUGHAN ON THE RADIO

Joyce Porter joyce.m.porter at verizon.net
Wed Sep 9 16:20:56 UTC 2009

I sent out all  of the press releases to television stations and the Gazette
and Herald-Dispatch

.  I'm hopeful that someone will run the release and perhaps some newspaper
will come to the hotel.  We need all media coverage we can get. As soon as I
interview the scholarship recipient who is from Beckley I'm going to get a
release written for her local newspaper.  I'm also having someone take her
picture.  Call me if there is anything else you want me to do.

Joyce