[Nfbwv-talk] Company Auction

Koch, Sheri L Sheri.L.Koch at wv.gov
Tue Aug 3 14:54:37 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone

As you may know, last year's Company Auction was a HUGE success so we'll
be doing it again this year with some minor changes.

*        Items presented for auction should range from $25 to $50; more
if you're lucky!

*        Items may be obtained from a company via donation, or purchased
if you prefer.

*        You may opt to bring a homemade item such as quilt; flower
basket arrangement; fudge; cookies; whatever.

*        Items presented by each member should be limited to two.

*        Please e-mail me a description of your donated item(s) by
September 1st.

As always, I appreciate your efforts and very much look forward to
seeing what you bring.  See you all in September

Sheri

Sheri Koch, MS, CRC

Program Supervisor, Blind Services

West Virginia Division of Rehabilitation Services

P.O. Box 1004

Institute, WV  25112

Phone:  (304) 766-4799

FAX:  (304)  766-2560