[Nfbwv-talk] Help with Travel to National Convention

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 04:44:44 UTC 2010

Hello my name is Cheryl Echevarria and I am Treasurer of the Greater
Long Island Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind here in
New York State.

I own a travel agency and I know that the National Convention is
coming up in July the Dates of the Convention are July 3-8, 2010.

If you have not made your travel arrangements please give me a call
and I would be glad to assist you in anyway possible.

Thank you.

Your sister in the NFB

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant