[Nfbwv-talk] Update on Ray McGeorge

charlene cs.nfbwv at verizon.net
Fri May 28 01:23:07 UTC 2010

Greetings friends:
Ray remains in stable but critical condition in the ICU at Rose Hospital.  I spent
some time with him yesterday afternoon and he acknowledged my presence by gripping
my hand.  Ray has not demonstrated any significant improvement but at least he has
not faced any additional, major set-backs.  Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers
and please keep them coming.  Some have asked me whether they should send cards,
flowers, or other items.     We appreciate the thought, but it is best not to do
so at this time.  Diane spends the large majority of each day at the hospital and
pretty much only goes home to rest.  Because Ray is in the ICU, items such as flowers
are not allowed.  Diane says that the best thing you can do now is to keep the prayers
and positive thoughts coming.
With warm regards,
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5151 (20100527) __________