[Nfbwv-talk] Question

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Nov 7 03:02:56 UTC 2010

No, I don't think so, and can't imagine why.  An IL Center might, at
times take a position different from the NFB, but so might any other
employer.  As a group, they don't tend to work much with blind people
or be bastions of forward thinking about blindness and blind people,
but we have a number of members who have, or are working at such centers.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920