[Nfbwv-talk] A Weekend in Baltimore

Brad Hodges BHodges at afb.net
Wed Apr 13 12:14:56 UTC 2011

Federation Colleagues:

SO much of the news we are bombarded by is negative. We constantly hear about how the young generation won't have what it takes to be successful. If Bre and our other student leaders are representatives of the younger generation, then the naysayers aren't active in the NFB of WV. So I say to Bre, and everyone else that I think our future is bright and have every confidence that the movement will continue.

Congratulations Bre, and the other student leaders.

In Federationism,

Brad Hodges