[Nfbwv-talk] update on Ed's condition

Karen McDonald karen at eioproductions.com
Thu Apr 21 14:37:14 UTC 2011

Ashley, I'm so glad to hear from you.
It was indeed a pleasure to meet you a couple of weeks ago.  Ed
and I both thought it was a highlight of the trip.

I'm going to see Ed later this morning and I'll read him your
message.

Peace,
Karen

thoughts and prayers.  I was really glad to meet the both of you
down in Morgantown a couple of weeks ago.  It was a pleasure.  I
hope to see you both sometime soon.  Give Ed my best and you take
care of yourself as well.  God Bless.

>Respectfully yours,

>Ashley Hashman
>Job Coach & Developer
>The Seeing Hand Association, Inc.
>750 Main St.
>Wheeling, WV 26003
>(304)-232-4810
>www.seeinghandassociation.com

>From: "Karen McDonald" <karen at eioproductions.com
>Date:  Wed, 20 Apr 2011 21:46:15 -0400

>>Hello, everyone,

>>I want to let all of you know that Ed is doing as well as can be
expected.
>>He is off the ventilator and the feeding tube is gone, but he is
on a
>>temporary pacemaker which regulates the heart rhythms.  He is
weak and he is
>>in some pain, but I think he will feel just a little better with
every
>>passing day.  I'll talk to him again tomorrow, but, in the
meantime, I do
>>have some bad news.  He says that he has temporarily lost his
radio voice,
>>(smile.)  Thank you all for your calls, thoughts and prayers.
They all mean
>>so much to us.

>>Peace,
>>Karen