[Nfbwv-talk] Fw: Humanware

charlene cs.nfbwv at frontier.com
Fri Aug 5 11:28:17 UTC 2011

Please see Judy's announcement.

From: J Hurst
To: charlene
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 7:14 PM
Subject: Humanware

      I wanted to let you and your members know that Jim Sullivan of Humanware is going to come to The Big Sandy Superstore Arena in Huntington on Tuesday, Aug. 9 in the afternoon in case anyone from that area would like to see some of his products.  He'll show his products at noon and at 1:00 he plans to do a workshop on the Trekker Breeze...if there is enough interest.  If anyone would like more information, they can contact me at: 1-304-612-1075. Judy Hurst

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6352 (20110805) __________

http://www.eset.com