[Nfbwv-talk] List of Auction Items

charlene cs.nfbwv at frontier.com
Wed Aug 10 11:25:06 UTC 2011

Greetings Fellow Federationists,
Here it is, long at last, just what you have been eagerly awaiting...  Here is the
list of items that will be up for bid during our auction at our state convention.
We hope you have fun at the auction.  We appreciate the financial support you will
provide when you purchase these items so that we can continue our work and initiatives.
Mary Fish has donated a very rich tasting chocolate rum cake that contains pecans.
Bre, Sandy, and Charlene have donated four trays of made from scratch chocolate chip
cookies.
Debbi Williamson has donated a rum cake.
A queen size antique white bedspread 102 by 118 inches with fringe around the edges.
It is 100 percent cotton.  Machine wash in cold water and tumble dry on low heat.
Do not iron.  It has a design that can be felt.  The store price is $120.  Please
make the starting price $20.
A woman's Wilson Leather coat.   Black in color and the size is large.  It has a
hood and a belt.  The outer shell is 100 percent leather and the lining is 80 percent
acrylic and 20 percent polyester.  If dry cleaning is necessary, take it to a special
leather cleaner only.  This coat has a value of $200 and we would like to see a starting
price of $50.
The Imperial Garden of Empress Harou-ko from the Franklin Mint: A garden scene sitting
on a 6-inch wooden base covered with an 8-inch glass dome.  The garden scene is that
of an oriental garden and a bonsai tree.  Running through the garden is a stone pathway
that leads to a wooden bridge going over a waterfall.  A little tiny blue bird sits
on the edge of the bridge.  A Japanese lantern hangs from a post located to the left
of the garden.
A turquoise colored fleece throw, 60 by 70 inches made of 100 percent polyester.
Yoga Mat
Two bears, one is a Boysen Bear.
Pampered Chef 8-cup muffin pan, a $26 value.
Bible on 48 CD's.
Brinks Home Security Deluxe Security Box:  Fire retardant, double wall construction,
Double steel construction, Large storage capacity, Security lock with two keys, Flexible
carrying handle, 12 and 3 quarter inches long By 8 and a half inches wide by 4 and
a quarter inches deep.
Framed picture measuring 29-inches wide and 41-inches tall.  The picture is an urn
with greenery growing out of it.  This picture has a price tag of $199.
A 105 multi piece tool bag from Advance Auto.  The bag is black with red pockets.
A decorative plate from Abigail Italy that is black in color with a fleer-de-le design
in one area.  The plate is microwave safe, oven proof, and dishwasher safe.
A ceramic mallard duck.  The base is a trinket type box and has leaves around it.
The duck lifts off and has the colors of a mallard of brown and green and its bill
is orange.
A glass Halloween candy dish about a foot in diameter and approximately four-inches
high.  It is a see through orange color with black cats and yellow stars.
A glass Halloween candy dish about a foot in diameter and approximately four-inches
high.  It is a see through purple color with witches, bats, and yellow moons.
A Yankee Candle that is scented a McIntosh Spike and is between a dark burgundy and
a brown in color.
Flower by Keno 1.7oz:
A soft oriental floral. A gentle fragrance built around two harmonies.  ($75 value)
Pampered Chef Forged steel carving set with case ($150 retail value)
Pink Depression glass dish:  Take a trip back in time with this elegant soft pink
glass serving dish.
Rolling Stones 5 disc set.
Almost Heaven 7 layer cookies:  You'll think you died and went to Heaven when you
bite into these scrumptious seven layer cookies made of butter, graham crackers,
sweet milk, pecans, coconut, chocolate chips and toffee crunch.
Two CD's of "THE ROAD HOME 2", a brand new collection of West Virginia songs by West
Virginia artists.
Two CD's of "OPPOSITE DAY", a new CD by Ron Sowell, leader of the Mountain Stage
band.  This is a collection of music mostly for kids.
Two CD's of "SONGS OF HOME", the CD of WV songs produced by the WV Lottery Commission.
An Indoor/Outdoor Fleece Blanket:  size 50 by 60-inches, red, blue, and green plaid.
A  Santa Blanket with Sleeves:  it is a red snuggy that looks like a Santa Claus
suit.
Car Wash Bucket filled with everything you need to clean your car.
Two handmade mops and one broom from the Seeing Hand Association.

There are even more items than what you see on this list.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6365 (20110810) __________

http://www.eset.com