[Nfbwv-talk] Transportation Survey

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Wed Aug 10 20:39:51 UTC 2011

I would like to encourage everyone to complete this survey in hopes that
it might result in some travel solutions for many of us.

Thank you.

Charlene

Please take a few minutes to read the message below and to complete the
survey on unmet public transportation needs in WV.

As part of the development of the coordinated transportation plans, the
WV Division of Public Transit is asking interested individuals to
complete a transportation survey.  The information follows:

West Virginia

Public Transit and Human Services Transportation Survey

The West Virginia Division of Public Transit understands that the
ability to go where you want to go means living independently. Access to
public transportation or transportation services offered by senior
centers and human service agencies can make all the difference in having
a good quality of life. We are working together with public transit,
human service agencies, local planning organizations, and private
transportation businesses to better understand the unmet transportation
needs in your community. With your help, we will create a transportation
plan for the best way to address the needs for older adults, individuals
with disabilities, people with low incomes, and the general public.

You are invited to be a part of this effort. Please take a few minutes
to answer (or help someone else answer) the questions on this survey.

Please use the following link to access the brief 12 question survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WestVirginiaCoordination

Thank you so much for your input!  If you have any questions, please
contact Matt Conover at 1-800-684-1458.