[Nfbwv-talk] MEMBERS AT LARGE QUILT RAFFLE

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Wed Dec 14 15:00:52 UTC 2011

Fello Federationists,

For those who may not know already, I am pleased to announce that the winner
of the quilt raffle conducted by the Members at Large Chapter of the NFB of
West Virginia was Chad Kosten of Morgantown.  Chad will receive a queen-size
quilt, hand crafted by the Quilted Blessings Quilt Guild of Burlington, WV.

The winning ticket was drawn by long-time member-at-large Bob Hunt during
the Harrison County Chapter's Christmas party on Saturday, December 10.

On behalf of the Members at Large Chapter, I want to thank everyone who
supported the raffle by buying and or selling tickets.  It turned out to be
a very successful fund-raising project for us.  I also want to thank the
members of Quilted Blessings for their contributions of time and talents and
the Harrison County Chapter for offering an appropriate venue for the
drawing.  Finally, let me congratulate the winner of such a coveted prize!

Thanks again, and happy holidays to you all.

Cordially,

Ed