[Nfbwv-talk] December 2011 Braille Monitor

Darren Burton dburton at afb.net
Fri Dec 16 13:50:08 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,
Just a shameless plug on my part, but the December issue of  AFB's AccessWorld magazine is also out at:
www.afb.org/accessworld

I also invite those of you with iPhones or iPod Touch devices to download our free AccessWorld app at the app store.  It allows for quick and easy access to current and past issues of AccessWorld and includes forms for contacting us. We have more enhancements including keyword search to come.  Although I haven't written for AccessWorld for a couple months, I do have a couple upcoming articles.  I've been focused on our consulting work and our new and exciting app development efforts this fall.  We hope to release another app this coming year.  Our AccessWorld app also works on the iPad, but it appears in the small iPhone sized window instead of the full screen.  We're working on that.  Let me know what you think.

Darren