[Nfbwv-talk] Announcement of Fishing Tournament

Karen McDonald karen at eioproductions.com
Wed Jul 27 18:23:33 UTC 2011

Carol McGhee, a blind person who is an active Lyons Club member, asked me to
circulate the following message.

WV Lions V.I.P.  (Visually Impaired Persons) Fishing Tournament
 Stonewall Jackson Lake Saturday October 1,2011
 Open to all visually impaired persons in WV.
 Sponsored by The Lions Clubs of WV and, The WV Bass Federation
 There will be two divisions.  Adult division 18 or older, winner  qualifies
to fish In the international VIP tournament in Nags Head, North Carolina.
 Youth division winner will receive a nice trophy.
 The cost is $35.00 for registration, which must be paid by a  sponsoring WV
lions club.
 For more information contact Lions Frank and Carol McGhee 304 822-5097 or
Lion Trish Glennon 304 229-7949 or, you can contact your local WV lions
club.