[Nfbwv-talk] FRIDAY LUNCH AT NFBWV STATE CONVENTION

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Sat Jul 30 23:09:52 UTC 2011

Dear Fellow Federationists,

This is an invitation for everyone attending the upcoming state convention
of the National Federation of the Blind of West Virginia to reserve lunch on
Friday, August 12.

As you probably already know, the Simmering Pot Restaurant in the Best
Western Bridgeport Inn apparently doesn't simmer between breakfast and
dinner.  In other words, the restaurant is not open for lunch.  We have,
however, made special arrangements for a catered lunch to be served in the
hotel dining room on Friday at 12:15 PM.

This lunch is available to those attending the Agency Partnership meeting on
Friday morning, but it is also available to anyone else attending the
convention who would like the convenience of not having to leave the hotel
for lunch.

The cost is $12 per person, and the only requirement is that you place your
order in advance from the following three menu choices:

(1) Classic Club Sandwich with Chips or Fries

(2) Grilled Chicken Salad with Choice of Dressing--Ranch, Italian, French,
Thousand Island

(3) Hot Roast Turkey Sandwich with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy

All lunches include a choice of coffee or iced tea.  Soft Drinks are
available for an additional charge and can be ordered and paid for in the
dining room.  We will collect lunch payments at the beginning of the Agency
Partnership meeting, around 9:00 AM.

If you wish to take advantage of this lunch option, please contact me with
your meal choice no later than Monday, August 8, in order that the hotel
staff can prepare appropriately.  You can reach me by phone at 304-788-0129
or by email at

ed at eioproductions.com

Please pass this information along to any prospective attendee who is not on
this email list.

Thank you very much.

Cordially,

Ed