[Nfbwv-talk] Roommate Needed

charlene cs.nfbwv at frontier.com
Wed Jun 29 01:17:54 UTC 2011

Greetings Fellow Federationists,
We have a new person coming to our state convention this year.  Her name is Lil,
she is in her fifties, and she is looking for someone with whom she can share room
expenses.  If there are any female members looking for a roommate, please telephone
me at 304-672-3445 or E-mail me off line at
Cs.nfbwv at frontier.com
If possible, please contact me no later than this Thursday, June 30, as the deadline
for making hotel reservations is fast approaching.
Thank you.
Charlene

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6248 (20110628) __________

http://www.eset.com