[Nfbwv-talk] Members' Auction

Koch, Sheri L Sheri.L.Koch at wv.gov
Tue Mar 22 15:44:30 UTC 2011

Hi there - it'll be great to see you and Paula!!!

2011 NFBWV CONVENTION INFORMATION:  The Members at Large Chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind of West Virginia will host the 2011
NFBWV Convention to take place at the Best Western located in
Bridgeport, West Virginia the weekend of August 12, 13, and 14, 2011.

Sheri Koch, MS, CRC
WVDRS
Program Supervisor
Blind & Visually Impaired Services