[Nfbwv-talk] Very Sad News

charlene cs.nfbwv at frontier.com
Wed Nov 23 14:27:03 UTC 2011

I am very sorry to have to tell all of you that Marlene Lamp of the Harrison County Chapter dies this past Saturday, November 19.  As most of you know, Marlene was diagnosed with cancer a year and a half ago.  This summer, they told her she was cancer free but she didn't seem to be getting much stronger.  She suddenly took a turn for the worst on November 10, and Mike, her husband, took her to Ruby Memorial Hospital.  They ran some tests on Marlene and found that she was full of cancer.  It was Marlene's choice not to be kept on life supports as she was ready to go to be with our Lord.  Marlene and her family were able to say good-bye to one another.

The viewing was yesterday, and Marlene's funeral is today, November 23.

As all of you know, funeral's are very expensive.  You can send card's of sympathy or any assistance to the Lamp family as follows:

Mike Lamp and Family
Route 4, Box 651
Clarksburg, WV  26301

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6532 (20111010) __________