[Nfbwv-talk] Fair Wages

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Tue Oct 11 15:47:16 UTC 2011

I would like to encourage all of you to contact our members of congress
to request that they support our efforts for fair wages.  You can do
this by using the following contact information:

John D. Rockefeller

United States Senate

531 Hart Building

Washington, D.C.  20510-4802

PHONE:  (202) 224-6472

senator at rockefeller.senate.gov

405 Capitol Street

Number 308

Charleston, WV  25301

Barbara Pryor

PHONE:  (202) 224-2578

Barbara.pryor at rockefeller.senate.gov

Barbara is the one we usually talk with and meet with when we go to
Washington.

The Honorable Shelley Moore-Capito, Congresswoman

4815 MacCorkle Avenue

Charleston, WV  25304

PHONE:  (304) 925-5964

300 Foxcroft Road

Martinsburg, WV  25401

PHONE:  (304) 264-8810

1431 Longworth Hob

Washington, DC 20515

PHONE:  (202) 225-2711

Alison Bibbee

Alison.bibbee at mail.house.gov

Aaron Sporck

Aaron.sporck at mail.house.gov

We usually talk with and meet with Aaron.

The Honorable Alan B. Mollohan, Congressman

2302 Raburn House Office Building, Third Floor

Washington, D.C.  20515

PHONE:  (202) 225-4172

PHONE:  (304) 623-4422

Jill Butash schedules his appointments in Washington.

Jill.butash at mail.house.gov

FAX:  (202-225-7564

Sean Maroney

Sean.maroney at mail.house.gov

We usually talk with and meet with Sean.

The Honorable Nick J. Rahall, II; Congressman

201 Prince Street

Beckley, WV  25801

PHONE:  (304) 252-5000

2307 Rayburn Building

Washington, DC  20515

PHONE:  (202) 225-3452

nrahall at mail.house.gov

Vickie L. Bandy

Deputy Chief of Staff

FAX:  (202) 225-9061

E-MAIL:  Vickie.bandy at mail.house.gov

Kate Denman

Legislative Assistant

Kate.denman at mail.house.gov

We usually talk with Kate.

I don't have updated information for Senator Manchin.  If you call the
capitol switchboard, they will connect you.