[Nfbwv-talk] 2012 Auction Item Request

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Wed Apr 18 14:15:06 UTC 2012

Greetings,

Please find attached a letter all of you can use to request items for
our auction that will take place during our 2012 convention in
Huntington, West Virginia.  The letter is saved on our letterhead so
that it will automatically print when you print the letter.

Everyone is encouraged to obtain at least one item for the auction.
Remember, this is our organization and we need to work together to raise
the funds necessary for continued operation.

Thank you for all of your efforts on our behalf.