[Nfbwv-talk] Jernigan Raffle Tickets

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Thu Apr 19 18:33:35 UTC 2012

Jack, did they indicate why they are not interested?  Members of your
chapter have been recipients of Jernigan scholarships.  Members of the
Harrison, Huntington, and Kanawha Valley chapters have also received
scholarships and a member of the at Large Chapter is receiving a
scholarship this year.  West Virginia has benefited in the approximate
amount of $3,000 to $3,500.