[Nfbwv-talk] happy birthday Karen

keri wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 11:35:24 UTC 2012

I wanted to wish a very happy birthday to Karen. Karen make sure Ed treats you good today. Tell him he cooks you dinner and spoils you. lol :)
Hope you guys are ok.
keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.