[Nfbwv-talk] Book Share memberships available from the Library Comission

Sheri Koch slk5111 at Hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 17:44:49 UTC 2012

Hi all

This has nothing to do with the topic. Just wantrd to let you know
Sheena has to have a second durgrry on her kidney on the 21xt so i
will be nurse. A bit.longer. I rrturn on the 31st. I will keep you
posted

Sent from my iPhone