[Nfbwv-talk] Social Media and Other Resources

Bre Brown bre.brown24 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 15:26:16 UTC 2012

Greetings Friends and Fellow Federationists,

I hope all of you are enjoying the start of the holidays.

I would like to share with all of you the links to our facebook and
our twitter page. Feel free to friend and follow us. This is a great
way to keep up with the latest news of the National Federation of the
Blind of West Virginia.  I would also like to encourage you to pass
this information on to others.

Facebook:
www.facebook.com/nwestvirginia

Twitter:
www.twitter.com/nfbwv

If you are using a twitter client, just simply follow us
@nfbwv.

If anyone would like anything posted, please let me know at
Bre.brown24 at gmail.com
And I will make sure that happens.

For those of you who may be new, or for those of you who may need a
refresher, here are links to various resources:

To learn about the NFB of West Virginia go to
www.nfbwv.org

Our national website is
www.nfb.org

If you are a student be sure to check out
www.nabslink.org

The National Federation of the Blind of West Virginia hopes you find
these links helpful. If you have any questions or need more
information, feel free to send me an email at
bre.brown24 at gmail.com.

Have a great day!

Bre Brown