[Nfbwv-talk] FW: [acb-l] Blind Football Player

Koch, Sheri L Sheri.L.Koch at wv.gov
Tue Feb 7 18:34:09 UTC 2012

(smile)

Sheri Koch, MS, CRC
WVDRS
Program Supervisor
Blind & Visually Impaired Services
McJunkin Rd.
Nitro, WV  25143
sheri.l.koch at wv.gov
Phone:    (304) 760-7178
FAX:  (304) 759-2274

This electronic mail transmission may contain information that is confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy or disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments.  If you have received this message in error, please delete this message and any attachments from your system without reading the content and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege that may attach to this communication.  Thank you.