[Nfbwv-talk] huntington area and apartments

keri wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 14:54:09 UTC 2012

trish a forensic program is useless to me, I need forensic psychology, not
forensic science. Only a hand full of schools have a forensic psychology
undergrad program in the country. Second, I was completely assulted by
marshall, and it came to the first day of classes and they weren't helping
me find my books. So I've been there done that, and you can't pay me to go
back to a school that is very unhelpful and insulting.
keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to
say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak
my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there
is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to
receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it
back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.