[Nfbwv-talk] List of Organiuzations with Sub-Min (14C) Certificates

Marcus Soulsby msoulsby at suddenlink.net
Mon Jul 16 21:33:12 UTC 2012

Federationists,

I just received this link on FB from Justin Salisbury of the CT affiliate
who had put it on the "Boycott Goodwill" page there; it is a link to the US
Department of Labor with a list of all organizations that carry a
Sub-Minimum Wage certificate.  Of course, this is not to say that all of the
organizations on the list actually pay a sub-min, but they do have it and
apparently sought it at some time for a reason.

As to which organizations in WV carry it; the list is quite lengthy and it
it sorted by state, so you will need to scroll down a ways.  If there is
Interest in keeping this data for ready reference I think I may be able to
export it to an Excel file tomorrow.

To see the list, go to:

http://www.dol.gov/whd/specialemployment/CRPlist.htm

Marcus

Learn more about the National Federation of the Blind at:

 <http://www.nfb.org/> http://www.nfb.org/

 <http://www.nfbwv.org/> http://www.nfbwv.org/