[Nfbwv-talk] Fw: [announce] Employment Project

Joyce Porter joyceporter at suddenlink.net
Thu Jul 19 22:40:12 UTC 2012

Cana't read this message.
Joyce

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwv-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwv-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of keri
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 5:45 PM
To: NFB of West Virginia Discussion List
Subject: [Nfbwv-talk] Fw: [announce] Employment Project

keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to
say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak
my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there
is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to
receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it
back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.