[Nfbwv-talk] Lunches and Newsline

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Mon Jul 30 14:34:41 UTC 2012

I just wanted to let all of you know that the convention agenda and the restaurant menus are now on our local channel of Newsline.  I also want to remind you of the below information:

Greetings Fellow Federationists,

The Holiday Inn and Suites telephoned me today and said that they can provide us with a limited lunch menu on August 3 and August 4 of the convention at their American Café from noon until 2:00 p.m.  If possible, it is important that you try to get to the restaurant at noon so the restaurant can clear up from lunch to start on our evening meals.

When you pay for your lunch, it will already have the gratuity included.  The lunch options are as follows:

One of the following sandwiches with your choice of a side dish:

Club Sandwich

Hamburger

Chicken Sandwich

Fish Sandwich

Two other selections are either a tossed salad or a grilled chicken salad.

I would like to encourage everyone to patronize the American Café as they are opening for lunch especially for us.

Thank you.