[Nfbwv-talk] Go to Dallas for a Dollar

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Jun 3 17:30:13 UTC 2012

Hello Charlene and everyone,

    The only WV destination I saw on the Megabus Web Site is Morgantown. The
Megabus URL is: http://www.megabus.com

    At those prices they're going to get lots of business from
federationists atending this year's national convention. About 10 of us were
going to take Amtrak to Dallas until their new routes were announced and
those unbeatable promotional prices. Everyone has since abandoned taking the
train from San Antonio to Dallas and riding Megabus instead. See y'all in
Dallas.

Peter Donahue