[Nfbwv-talk] Joyce Porter is Very Ill

trish walker triwall25705 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 21:18:18 UTC 2012

Hey!

     I visited with Joyce Porter this afternoon.  I spoke with her.  She was sleepy due to being awakened during the night for blood being drawn and other reasons.  She said that she would like to go home but wants to have evrything taken care of.  Both Joyce and Ann Shy-Payne said they were waiting for the rsults of the bone marrow biopsy.  Joyce is in room 4116 St. Mary's Medical Center in Huntington, WV.

                     The Best,
                      Trish Walker