[Nfbwv-talk] looking to stay busy and help out

keri wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 23:01:58 UTC 2012

Trish,
There is no school in WV that has forensic psychology as an undergrad. Sure
you can find Forensic science but it is not the same. There are only a hand
full of colleges that offer forensic psych as a undergrad. Second, my living
arrangements for ny haven't appeared. It is very hard to find a decent
afordable apartment. The school I'll be attending has no dorms, and even if
they did I'd say no. I would rather have my own place and space for my
technology.

I don't have any idea where to get started for the sponsor idea... I have
never attended a state convention for two reasons. 1. I've never had the
money before, and 2 I have not had transportation. I can't even get
transportation to charleston or Huntington for doctors I really need to
see...
keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to
say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak
my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there
is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to
receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it
back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.