[Nfbwv-talk] Message from Invision America

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Fri Jun 22 13:47:30 UTC 2012

Greetings Fellow Federationists,

Invision America will be providing an item that will be placed for
auction on Friday evening, August 3, during our state convention at the
Holiday Inn and Suites located in Barboursville, West Virginia.  Do I
hear you asking what they are donating?  You will find out in the near
future once we compile a list of the auction items to be raffled.  Smile

To help thank Invision America for their generosity, please find below
information they have requested to be shared with you.  Feel free to
share it with others.

Charlene

Time is almost out!
Dear Friends,
Would you help spread the word?  All who have wanted a Summit can now
afford it!
In this economy, it's harder and harder to afford the technology needed
for independence.
Here is the answer!  Little money down and no interest is music to the
ears. Will
you send this out to all of your contacts?  Please feel free to call me
or send me
an email if you have questions.
Crystal Schiltz
(800)890-1180
cschiltz at envisionamerica.com
We are offering a deal you won't want to pass up. If you get our
database for your
I.D.Mate barcode scanners it cost you $50.00 for a limited time you can
pay $100.00
and get the Life Time of free Database's on your unit. That right, now
you will never
have to pay for a database again. Now that's a great deal!!!!! But I
have more..........
This year, En-Vision America is celebrating our Sweet 16
th
 anniversary, and to celebrate, we are making your wishes come true with
an incredibly
awesome gift!
During the months of May and June, you can get the i.d. mate Summit with
unprecedented
savings and benefits: No interest and a low $80 payment for 16 months!
Those are
numbers that everyone can afford! If you've been waiting to buy, now is
the time
to do it!
To take advantage of this limited time offer, just call 800-890-1180 to
place your
order. Be sure to mention coupon code "Summit Savings" and as an added
bonus, you'll
also receive free shipping and free database updates for life!
This is a blowout special - and only available while supplies last. We
will be introducing
a new i.d. mate product later this summer, and we need to make some room
on the shelves.
You will not find a better deal anywhere else, and this amazing payment
plan will
not be available for the new unit.
Call 800-890-1180 today and ask for your "Summit Savings"!
Take Care,
Crystal Schiltz
Crystal Schiltz
Regional Sales Manager Eastern USA and Canada
En-Vision America, Inc.
1845 Hovey Ave., Normal, IL 61761
Email:
cschiltz at envisionamerica.com
Toll Free:  (800) 890-1180
Phone:      (309) 452-3088 x116
Fax:          (309) 452-3643
en-vision logo
cid:image002.jpg at 01CD3516.22A65090
I.D. Mate
 on Facebook
cid:image005.jpg at 01CD3516.22A65090
ScripTalk
 on Facebook

This is an official email from the State of West Virginia--WV.GOV.