[Nfbwv-talk] transportation a major issue in West Virginia

Joyce Porter joyceporter at suddenlink.net
Sat Jun 23 14:01:42 UTC 2012

Keri:  I agree with you and share your concerns.  I know that the lack of
mas transit in this state is one of the reasons people can't find jobs.  I'm
afraid we can't do anything about this but all suggestions are welcome.  I
live in the Huntington area but after 6:15 P. M. I have no access because I
live in eastern Cabell County.

Joyce
Porter