[Nfbwv-talk] transportation a major issue in West Virginia

keri wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 14:59:39 UTC 2012

not everyone has that option. not everyone can move. so how is that fair to
say? I'm sorry but this comes off snotty just a bit.
keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to
say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak
my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there
is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to
receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it
back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.