[Nfbwv-talk] looking for two old friends that went to the school for the blind

keri wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 22:25:50 UTC 2012

greetings fellow listers,

I'm wondering if any of you may know either of the young gentlemen. James gibson or Rocky Wiggin. I know them both but lost touch with them years ago. I'd like to know how they are doing and get back in touch. They both gratuwated from the school for the blind hmm five or six years ago. maybe even seven.
keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.