[Nfbwv-talk] FW: [iOS] Podcast on using ariadne gps

Koch, Sheri L Sheri.L.Koch at wv.gov
Fri Mar 2 16:38:21 UTC 2012

Check out this application.  It definitely has its place in our bag of
travel tools.  I've not yet purchased the app but plan to soon.  Does
anyone already have it?

Sheri Koch, MS, CRC

WVDRS

Program Supervisor

Blind & Visually Impaired Services

McJunkin Rd.

Nitro, WV  25143

sheri.l.koch at wv.gov

Phone:    (304) 760-7178

FAX:  (304) 759-2274

This electronic mail transmission may contain information that is
confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy or
disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments.  If you
have received this message in error, please delete this message and any
attachments from your system without reading the content and notify the
sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission.  There is no intent
on the part of the sender to waive any privilege that may attach to this
communication.  Thank you.