[Nfbwv-talk] my mother's Condition

Karen McDonald karen at eioproductions.com
Thu Mar 22 15:20:28 UTC 2012

Thank all of you so much for your kind thoughts and prayers
concerning my mother.  Charlene, I'll certainly tell her.  She
has often said that she'd like to come to a state convention.
Brad, it does make things more difficult when one is dealing with
a situally such as this from a distance.  Joyce, it's the
Washington Hospital Center.  I believe that is the official name.

Karen