[Nfbwv-talk] A Few Things

trish walker triwall25705 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 23:55:56 UTC 2012

Dear Joyce,      Cookies will be great.  Saturday is Clarence Martin's birthday.  I asked him what he would like to eat.  He said he is having health problems and didn't want anything. I have juice, Little Debbie oatmeal cookies and honey buns.  I also have grapes.                           Trish > From: joyceporter at suddenlink.net