[Nfbwv-talk] A Few Things

trish walker triwall25705 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 15:46:57 UTC 2012

Dear Charlene,

     Hey!  Thanks for your encouragemnt.  I will be happy to help with the seminar in any way that I can.  I will bring pretzels for Saturday night.  Am I needing to look on-line somwhere for an agnda or will we have one when we arrive?  I want to be sure that I am at the right place at the right time.

                                      Trish Walker