[Nfbwv-talk] Tips for the Weekend

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Tue Mar 27 15:00:46 UTC 2012

Dear Fellow Federationists,

I am providing the information below to assist those who have never
attended a seminar at our national office and therefore, may not know
the protocol:

Please be advised that since the upcoming seminar weekend is a working
weekend, we will abide by the dress code of the national office with
business dress.  We will also follow normal seminar procedures as
follows:  If you want to speak on the floor, state your name and then
wait to be recognized.  If anyone needs to take a break for any reason,
please announce break and everyone will take a break at the same time as
we do not want anyone to miss any part of this seminar.

All Federationists are expected to be on time for all sessions as well
as actively participate in all aspects of the seminar.

Thank you.