[Nfbwv-talk] looking for contact for Sharon Fridley

keri wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 05:12:04 UTC 2012

greetings,

I'm not sure if Sharon is on this list, but I'm sure one of you would have contact info for her. I would like to get in touch with her again. Ive not spoken to her since she retired a few years back.

Sharon was such a great help to me in the beginning stages of my beginning with DRS, and she was such a great supporter and friend.
thanks,
        keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.